Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Letters to Juliet - Movie Review

Last weekend I went with a friend to see Letters to Juliet. So I thought I would review it for y'all!!


I don't know if you saw Dear John, but this is the same girl who plays the lead character in that movie. Remember her??

First of all, the Italian landscape was breathtaking in this movie. I was in Venice/Florence/Pisa in November and it totally brought me back!!! So pretty!



I thought the storyline was fairly (okay, REALLY) predictable. But acting was decent and it didn't really drag at all. I laughed out loud a couple of times. My girlfriend and I agreed that you will want to take a road trip after seeing this movie. :)

Also, not that this has much to do with the movie itself but I certainly couldn't take my mind off of how DELIGHTFUL Amanda's hair is.

And also, her love interest was this guy. I have one thing to say. British accent.


If you're looking for a feel-good, this is definitely a good movie to check out :)

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Ooh I haven't been by in a bit. First off I am in love with the new blog look! It looks great, and glad for the review I'll probably just netflix it.

Annie said...

Cool! I've wanted to see it, but I wasn't sure. I HATED Dear John so hopefully it's better ;-)

WEB SHERIFF said...

WEB SHERIFF
Who You Gonna Call
Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013
Fax 44-(0)208 323 8080
websheriff@websheriff.com
www.websheriff.com

Hi Brittany,

On behalf of Summit Entertainment, many thanks for plugging "Letters to Juliet" ... .. and, if you / your readers want good quality, non-pirated, previews, then the official trailer is available for fans and bloggers to post / host / share etc at http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/summit/letterstojuliet/ ... .. for further news and details of on-line promotions for this movie, check-out www.letterstojuliet-movie.com/ and, for info on Summit releases generally, check-out the official site and YouTube channel at www.summit-ent.com and www.youtube.com/user/summitscreeningroom.

Thanks again for your plug.

Regards,

WEB SHERIFF

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs